hmmmmmmmmm.......: your opinion?

Friday, October 14, 2005

your opinion?

So... you remember how Loopy won the door prize and we had picked out a sweater to make...

But then Loopy saw on one of her lists, someone who has made a gajillion Dale sweaters said that Sirdal was the easiest/funnest (should be a word). I found a picture of Sirdal...



I love it!!! But, I wanted black instead of white. So, through the magic of Photoshop, I made it the colors I want it to be.



Whaddya think?

Then I started to wonder if we should leave off the ribbon and use black buttons... more New York, less Norwegian... I'm remembering how, when I first came here, it took me a while to get used to the Norwegian sweaters; I thought the buttons and ribbon looked strange at first.

Here's what it might look like, more or less:



More New York? Or just more boring?

I'm seeking opinions. I have no fashion sense or taste whatsoever. In case that's not already obvious.

I'm especially seeking the opinion of those of you who still live in a city (since I hope to return to one eventually!) and of course, people like Ang who may not be New Yorkers but have great taste/style.

Another possibility would be to try to find some Dale ribbon that was a different color--I think I used to have a sweater with black ribbon on it.

Any thoughts?

Compliments on my "mad skills" in Photoshop are also welcome. ;-)

No comments: