hmmmmmmmmm.......: transition

Thursday, October 27, 2005

transition



Due to the unforeseen hull breach, I have taken drastic measures. If you are reading this, you already know.

Too drastic, you may say. You may point out that no matter how careful I am, sooner or later, my immediate family (read: my mother) will find out where my blog is and read it.

Well, the later the better. She's already blind in one eye and has a cataract in the other, so time is on my side.

I asked Loopy if that sounded too cold and heartless to put in here, and she said that Mom would actually think that was really funny (I agree—she's got a sick sense of humor that way). So I will leave it.

Now of course I've come over all mushy toward my Mom and think, "it wouldn't be so bad to have her read my blog."

But then I think about how great it's been to post frankly while I'm visiting them.

Obviously, this is a decision I should take time making.

In the meantime, you'll be glad to know I have upgraded my search-engine-evading meta tags. If anyone knows any more besides these:

META name="ROBOTS" content="NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW"
DEFANGED_META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW, NOARCHIVE"
DEFANGED_META NAME="GOOGLEBOT" CONTENT="NOSNIPPET"

please tell me immediately!

The postcard above is from Stella Marrs - check her out (here) - she has some great stuff.

No comments: