hmmmmmmmmm.......: "hey Lovey..."

Monday, October 10, 2005

"hey Lovey..."

Me: "Did you see my loving tribute to my lovely wife on my blog?"

Loopy: "Crud."

Me: "Well, that was the title, but did you see where I talked about how nice you were to me yesterday?"

Loopy: "It said 'crud.'"

Me: *sigh*




In other news of my lovely wife being wonderful beyond words, aforementioned wife won 10 balls of Dale Heilo yarn at our favorite yarn shop, The Sow's Ear. We went there tonight to pick it up. It's this color:

color #4137


which is just gorgeous!
So we bought this pattern (right) and Loopy will knit it for me after Christmas!!!!! For a second color we're trying to decide between black and gray... I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and yes, I'm feeling much better today--I called my doctor & she told me to come in & she put some painful drops on the canker sore & then it was totally painless!

Ok Ok back to what I'm supposed to be doing.

No comments: