hmmmmmmmmm.......: spoiled

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

spoiled

i'm so sleepy. i'm supposed to leave soon (to take Mr. AWOL to address some more impressionable juveniles) but i just want to go back to bed.

i wonder if i can sneak home this afternoon and have a nap. living 45 minutes away from town does of course reduce both the pleasure and utility of "sneaking home."

at times like these i often wonder wistfully if any of my friends and acquaintances would mind/think it strange if I turned up at their house and asked to have a nap on their couch.

4 comments:

goblinbox said...

I've often wondered the same thing. Is it acceptable to ask to sleep in people's houses? What would Miss Manners say?!

nadine said...

Not at all strange. I'm especially sympathetic to those in need of sleep.

Franklin said...

Darling, at this point I would probably break out milk and cookies and join you.

Chris said...

i might be a tad surprised, as i AM in arizona, but would recover quickly and pull out a comfy pillow and my old teddy bear and tuck you right in.