hmmmmmmmmm.......: side effects may include eternal youth...

Sunday, June 26, 2005

side effects may include eternal youth...

I'm trying a new ADD medication that's supposed to help me be smart, focused and productive, without increasing my anxiety.

As usual, the doctor warned me of the side effects, but this time they sound great: weight loss and waking up early. Heck, that's even better than getting clear skin when you take the Pill.

Not that I mind being "plump," except that last summer I bought all these dresses that I absolutely love, and I can't fit into them anymore, so I'm reduced to wearing boring khaki shorts a lot.

I read some comments by Leonard Nimoy on "Fat Actress," where he criticizes Kirstie Alley for (basically) making a whole show about how it's so horrible to be fat. When asked if he diets, he said he doesn't like having to go to the tailor and have his waistbands let out and taken in, so he just tries to eat "within [his] wardrobe." That seems like a good philosophy to me: eat within my wardrobe.

So anyway.

No comments: