hmmmmmmmmm.......: oops...

Monday, April 11, 2005

oops...

Sorry, Ang, it was me that nicked your "Ray of Light" CD. You can have it back. I already have one, but some of the tracks were scratched so I couldn't copy it to my iPod. I'll just do that and then bring it to you.

After y'all went to render yourselves semi-conscious in the hot tub (and hey, who left their wet bathing suits draped all over the furniture and towel racks? news flash: lotsa water comes out of wet suits! news flash #2: large puddles of water on tile and wood will eventually cause damage! news flash #3: there's this thing called a bathtub, completely impervious to water--yes, it's amazing, isn't it?--where wet suits are often stored!!!!!!!).

As I was saying--(and I know Ang wasn't one of the culprits with the wet suits, but that last was a small outtake from a post I scrapped as too mean-spirited, which was going to be on the subject of "how to tell when your house has recently hosted a lot of twenty-somethings."--don't get me wrong, I really had a great time--one of the best soc-related events I've ever attended--ditto to everything Loopy said--but some of the stuff was just too funny--but I decided that the people involved wouldn't think it was funny, so anyway, the above is the only portion that remains......)

OK, as I was saying--after y'all went out to the hot tub, the trading and dice-rolling died down, and there was still a lot of stuff left, so we all agreed to just take stuff (it wasn't just Dorotha, so don't blame her). (Kinda the same anarchic spirit that had us making up the rules to Pictionary as we went along.) I guess your stuff must have been in a pile that I didn't realize wasn't public. If I took more than the one CD, or if that happened to anyone else, let me know & we'll sort it out.

I snagged a bunch of books and yet another deck of anti-Bush cards, a paper star that you put over a lightbulb to make a lamp, and a "Ray of Light" CD (think of that!). I compared the cards to the other 2 decks I have and confirmed that they're all 3 different, & each has a slightly different perspective. Interesting. To me anyway.

2 comments:

Ang said...

Guess why I wasn't one of the culprits with the wet swimsuits?

Awww yeah.

Rebekah Ravenscroft-Scott said...

oooh, oooh, I know! I know!

(picture arnold from welcome back kotter here)

:)