hmmmmmmmmm.......: Kansas & Nebraska Act, no... Yalta, yes.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Kansas & Nebraska Act, no... Yalta, yes.

Yalta showed up on the test after all. Guess I shouldn't have assumed that "I knew about Yalta." Do you know about Yalta?

Which of the following things happened at the Yalta Conference in 1945?
a) Korea was divided along the 38th parallel
b) Poland got new borders
c) The participants decided to demand reparations from Germany for the USSR.
d) Something else that I ruled out immediately & can't remember because, unlike answer (a), it didn't almost make me laugh out loud.

Well? Do you know??? Apparently it was (b). I changed my answer so many times between (b) and (c) that I don't know which one I ended up with.

I know if I asked my mom she would act all surprised that ANYONE could not know such an OBVIOUS thing. Good thing she doesn't read this. (Does she?) Well, Mom, do you know the difference between fiscal policy and monetary policy? How 'bout Weber's definitions of authority, do you know that? Do ya? Huh? Huh?

Cuz I don't!

No comments: