hmmmmmmmmm.......: at last, a quiz that truly understands me

Sunday, June 13, 2004

at last, a quiz that truly understands me

saw this on loopy's blog, so I had to go check it out....



You're Perfect ^^
-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're the kind of chick that can hang out with your [loopy's] friends and be silly. You don't care about presents or about going to fancy places. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy being around your [loopy].

What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


I played around with this a little and found that if you say you like to go to the video arcade, never have crushes, prefer Adam Sandler movies, and like some song that goes "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts," then it tells you that you are "innocent, childish, and possibly lesbian" Very amusing!

(I can just hear Dorotha, K-fly and Ang* saying, "you thought Harry Potter was offensive** and you think that's amusing???" What can I say? — maybe it's just a matter of being in the right mood).

I see now that the three above-mentioned peeps have also taken this little quiz...we're just all perfect together, lah-di-dah. ;-) I think it's funny that I probably could be described as "mercurial, tomboyish, and loving".... but definitely not perfect, due in no small part to being too mercurial.

I wonder if the person who made this knows what "mercurial" means? (Do I, for that matter?)

But if you *really* want to take a long hard look into the deepest depths of your soul, try taking the "What kind of Pocky are you?" quiz, by the same author. I am Strawberry Pocky! "You're energetic and you probably bounce around a lot. You're also a bit naive, and you probably fall in love easily." Hey, at least Strawberry Pocky isn't preachy!

Tomorrow we face an army of roofers and plumbers. Don't even ask.



*Not to imply that I assume or expect that any of these people read my blog necessarily. Blogs should not be a social obligation. :-)

**Here are the three things I found mildly offensive*** in Harry Potter: (1) the fat aunt who blows up, (2) the severed Jamaican head and (3) the implied comparison between queers and werewolves... i.e. the predator who can't control himself and deserves pity rather than condemnation.

***Not that I ever let being offended/annoyed get in the way of enjoying a really top-notch movie (such as "Return of the King," whose human villains mostly look Arab or African), but HP-TPOA was really not a top-notch movie. (Maybe third or fourth notch--not bad, I may see it again someday when I'm bored, but just.... as the below-mentioned Amy would say... just "eh.") So the annoying stuff stands out more.



No comments: