hmmmmmmmmm.......: me & robert redford

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

me & robert redford





Your Seduction Style: The Natural






You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen. Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people. You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find! People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.






Well, it's been twelve years since I tried to seduce someone new, but that worked out well (wouldn't you say, Loopy?), so whatever my style is, it must have been good enough.

Although.... if memory serves, there wasn't a whole lot of "style" to it... I seem to remember something about a long, heart-in-throat conversation in a bookstore about whether we should "get more involved" or not....god, I was so young and earnest.

6 comments:

Rebekah Ravenscroft-Scott said...

yep, worked out well, but what else did you expect from an "ideal lover"?
:)

birdfarm said...

Naturally, I've always considered you the ideal lover.

For those who want more details on the "ideal lover" (according to whoever it is that writes this stuff!), check out Katy's post:
http://getyourselfsomeboring.blogspot.com/2005_05_01_getyourselfsomeboring_archive.html#111514026447953916

Yes, apparently Katy too is an ideal lover, though I unfortunately have no first-hand knowledge on that topic.

Franklin said...

I took the quiz and it said I am a "rake." If only I were making more progress. On anything.

birdfarm said...

hee hee ... well, look on the bright side: at least it didn't say you were a hoe.

Franklin said...

will you kindly try to remember that *I* am supposed to be the funny one? thank you.

Birdfarm pretty, franklin funny. You can't be the funny one and the pretty one, too. Not fair, and I will tell mama on you.

birdfarm said...

If the rule is "you can't be the funny one and the pretty one," then I think you break it far more often than I do—especially since I am only pretty for about ten minutes after I get a haircut every six weeks, while you are gorgeous (as well as funny) every single day.

So if someone's mama is going to be told, it'll be yours, and yours is much tougher than mine. I'd conceed if I were you.