hmmmmmmmmm.......: happy birthday Loveygirl

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

happy birthday Loveygirl

Where you are, that’s where I wanna be
And through your eyes,
all the things I wanna see
In the night you are my dream
You’re everything to me

Every day, every night, you alone
are the love of my life
Every day, every night, you alone
are the love of my life

--Santana/Matthews

 
 
 

I'm the luckiest girl in the world...cuz you know you're my favorite everything.


 
 
 
You are the trip I did not take
You are the pearls I cannot buy
You are my blue Italian lake
You are my piece of foreign sky.

--Anne Campbell

 
 
 
 
 

I love this poem...it encompasses all that I love most, and says you are worth it all and more. So true. You're the home I never had and the peace and trust I thought was impossible, the adventure and new worlds I didn't know existed & might have been too scared to find alone.



 
 
 
It was written that I would love you
From the moment I opened my eyes
And the morning when I first saw you
Gave me life under calico skies

I will hold you... for as long as you like
I'll hold you... for the rest of my life


--Paul McCartney

 
 
 
 
 


Happy birthday sweet pea, honeybunny, loopy love. I'll always be your girl.


 
 
 

1 comment:

Rebekah Ravenscroft-Scott said...

jesusgod! you've been away from home too long!

thanks babe, i'm estatically under-enthused about this one, i didn't feel old at 40, but 41 is kicking my butt!

see ya soon! :)