hmmmmmmmmm.......: Freud says dreams are wish fulfillment

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Freud says dreams are wish fulfillment

Loopy described the following dream to me:

    "We had a washer that you could put the dogs in. It was like our washer now, [a front-loader] with a clear window.

    "And I asked you if the dogs had to run around while the washer was going, like a hamster on a wheel, or what. And you said, 'No, silly, you push the button for dog washing and it doesn't go around.'

    "So we pushed the button and we put Gracie in there and she just sat there and all the water and soap and everything came in and washed her, and then it dried her too, and I took her out and I was brushing her and I kept thinking, 'She's so clean! Look how clean she is!'"


I couldn't stop laughing for about five minutes.

Who says Freud is outdated?

1 comment:

Ang said...

I'm not picking, just curious:

Does Sir Edwin ever have a dream that does not involve one of the dogs?

Wonder what Freud would say about that? Hee.