hmmmmmmmmm.......: suspense!!!

Monday, August 02, 2004

suspense!!!

Loopy (along w Ang and Erik and others) is finishing up her prelim just about now! It's so exciting! I've been thinking about her all day (except during my "expensive nap"--which is what Loopy calls my accupuncture treatments). At 2:45 I thought, "probably about now she's entering that final calm phase where you realize that, for better or worse, it's almost all over and soon you'll be free." Now I'm looking at the clock and wondering if she's rereading her work with growing confidence, or already sauntering out early with a jaunty victorious stride, or perhaps sliding into a panic as the minutes tick away toward The End. I hope she's ok. Either way, it won't be long now! I have to go get the car so I can be ready to take them to a victory (or at least completion) celebration! Yippee!

The only bad part is, we have to do this again next summer. But let's not think about that now. The good part is, if all goes well (and no reason why it wouldn't), she is half done with prelimming and next summer will be the last summer she ever, ever, ever has to worry about it! Yay!

Go loopy, go loopy, go loopy, GO! YAY LOOPY!!!

I will post more about my trip soon.

No comments: