hmmmmmmmmm.......: "what are you eating now? my god! stop eating!!!"

Thursday, August 12, 2004

"what are you eating now? my god! stop eating!!!"

O-senbei, if you must know--I'm eating o-senbei. Little rice crackers dipped in soy sauce and wrapped in plum-flavored seaweed. And why did Loopy yell at me to stop eating? Hmmm, could be because we have been on a solid binge since arriving in SF yesterday afternoon. (We had to make a rule--wait five hours between meals--because we were having this fabulous dinner and couldn't manage to choke it down because we had been eating all afternoon). We have also started referring to our point of origin as "fucking Madison," as in, "god this sushi is orgasmic... Fucking Madison!" or, "look, it's nine thirty and people are still eating and having a good time. Fucking Madison!"

Loopy is knitting (a gorgeous sweater, and she just ripped it all out and started over--she had about three inches already!) and Ang is reading People (I bought it, I admit) and telling hilarious nasty stories about people in the TAA. We are staying at a fancy shmancy hotel and LUSH is across the fucking street!!! This is the life.

The only thing that would make it beter would be if Katy, Dorotha, Autumn, Knit Wit &co were all here too (it's not too late to hop on a plane, guys--I hear Shamie has room in his palatial suite...c'mon, c'mon!!!)....Well, we bought all kinds of presents for you crazy kids, so you'll know we;re thinking of you. :) (Oh, but if only we could bring you a doggie bag...!!!)

2 comments:

Vicky Simpleton said...

So jealous! Thanks for posting, V, I was wondering what you three were up to. (Of course I could have guessed sushi eating, but still, it's good to hear you're having a good time.)

dorotha said...

bring me back a doggie bag full of rock star soap and ocean salt face scrub from lush and i will be the happiest girl in fucking madison.