hmmmmmmmmm.......: A message from Ang

Friday, August 13, 2004

A message from Ang

Ang wants me to tell you that she does not have time to blog this but she did not pass the prelim. She is fine, do not worry. She will blog about it soon. Thanks. [the above was dictated by Ang, I would add that the rest of us are shocked & convinced that there must be some kind of mistake. 'the rest of us' at this point equals waaaay too many people in a small hotel room, viz., Loopy, Shamie, Jay, and me (and Ang makes five). Anyway, everyone is indignant and Loopy is loudly proclaiming plans to storm the elitest bastions of academe with various demands. Stay tooned.

Actually it took me so long to type this that Jay has left and the discussion has turned to the question of where we should stuff our faces tonight. 'Put your pants on Loopy let's go!" says Loopy. My pants are on, incidentally, but ok.

No comments: