hmmmmmmmmm.......: all that for nuthin'

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

all that for nuthin'

So I went over to the school and she wasn't even there! Ha! And she hadn't been there since last week. Although I feel slightly nervous about not meeting with her yet even though school starts so soon, I also feel a bit like I've been given a gift of a few extra days of time, which I've been using to print out photos for our Scotland trip album (yes, that was last year, so I'm a bit slow on making albums!) and do some other fun relaxing things. Last night we saw Garden State in which Bilbo Baggins plays a big tall (well, for a hobbit) psychiatrist. It was a bit depressing but kinda cute. I especially liked the ending (like, the last two minutes).

(Except that, yeah, why is it that the boring loser stoner boys get their lives turned around by sparkling wondrous females, whereas the sparkling wondrous females get....the fabulous prize of....being the ones who turn around some boring loser stoner boy's life?)

No comments: