hmmmmmmmmm.......: whew! in light of the post below...

Saturday, July 24, 2004

whew! in light of the post below...

...it is amusing to note that according to the test, I am also (like Ang) an ENFP, "The Champion," and that the description for that type includes the following:
"And then they are eager to relate the stories they've uncovered, hoping to disclose the "truth" of people and issues, and to advocate causes. This strong drive to unveil current events can make them tireless in conversing with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out."

Which I think describes me better than Ang; I don't know anyone who is as obnoxiously urgent in conversation as I am. :-( It's the thing I hate the most about myself. You'd think I could change it.

No comments: