hmmmmmmmmm.......: things about loopy that are just so darn cute

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

things about loopy that are just so darn cute

This will be a short post, but I expect to add to it. It is not short because of a shortage of material, but because I really need to go to bed. OK.

  • Loopy loves lunch and whenever she talks about it she just gets so cute. "It's time for lunch!" You can't even imagine how cute.
  • When she asks for something indulgent (i.e. she's already in bed and doesn't want to get up and wants a glass of water... with ice) she really turns on the cute. It's irresistible. She knows this. It's hardly fair.
  • Last night we had this conversation: "Snorgleflunguss." "Hrmphensnrmphen?" "Gleebleglobguz." "Arglepupgle?" "Urglemorgleflinglepungle." Yes, we were meant for each other.
  • Sometimes Loopy makes up adorable little songs. One of the best ever was called "the Bunny Opera." It involved me singing "bunny, bunny, bunny, bunny" over and over (the harmony) while Loopy sang the melody (improvised and fabulous warbling about Bunnies). This was such a fabulous song that there were no more songs for many months thereafter. Another classic was called, "If I were an ice cream."
  • Once Loopy had an inflatable pink pool floaty ring, which she took to the beach. It was the cutest thing ever in the history of the universe.
  • Loopy likes to watch the bread dough flopping around in the bread machine. It is cute, flopping around, and she is cute watching it.
  • Loopy is so cute when she has made something yummy--it makes her happy to watch you eat it. She made cinammon rolls yesterday, YUM! I eat them because they're delicious, but I secretly admit that I also eat them because she looks so cute and happy when I do!
  • Loopy's blog has a "weather pixie" on it--very cute! And here is a particularly cute post.
  • There will be more items added to this list. Stay tooned.


Although now I feel a bit overloaded on cute and wonder if I should post instead about "Loopy's top ten moments of sheer genius" or maybe about her being sexy or irritable... we shall see!!!!

6 comments:

Chris said...

i am thinking this would be an incredible series: the many sides of loopy. we would all enjoy this. of course, you might want to run _some_ of your posty ideas for this series (especially the "sexy" one) past her before sharing these little details with the world. heh.

wonder how photoboy/gecko would like me doing something like this on him. must ask.

OH -- and random news. you will NEVER guess who i ran into while at jury duty yesterday! guess! i dare you to!

peace - xe

Chris said...

weirdness. i posted a comment yesterday here. but it isn't here now. )-: dumb blogger.

anyhow... i said that i thought we would all like this idea: you posting on the many sides of loopy. but that you might want to run some of your posty ideas past her before sharing them with the world and all... heh.

and i also posed a challenge for you -- to guess who i ran into at jury duty tuesday. you'll never believe who. go ahead -- guess! *grins*

peace - chestnut poem

Chris said...

well, oh dear. now my original comment is there. how embarassing.

ah well. so i am exposed as redundant to all your readers. *sighs*

birdfarm said...

Who? Who? Jury duty...must be someone who still lives in Tucson. You seem pleased... so that rules out a few possibilities, like recently estranged family members. Let's see. What was the name of that weird guy you dated the summer after your senior year? Mark B.? Was it him (he?)? (I doubt it, but it amused me to remind you of that!) Maybe a teacher from high school? Can't be Mrs. Milo :-( God, not Dr. Barr? I give up, tell me.

Chris said...

urg -- old bfs. yeep. that would've been interesting, that's for sure.

but no -- no mark b. sennuy. hadn't seen her since i graduated from uhs. got all caught up on her life here -- she and her husband have their own vet biz down here, she seems happy, if busy...

birdfarm said...

I hafta call her! Did you tell her I was coming? I haven't gotten around to it yet, but she's just about the only person besides you that I can think of still in Tsn that I feel like making an effort to see. I'm glad the vet biz worked out (they were just getting going when I last spoke with her, which is like a million years ago)