hmmmmmmmmm.......: painfully obvious

Monday, June 22, 2009

painfully obvious

fmr [also fired] coworker: "I'm really anxious, I couldn't even leave the apartment today, and I don't even know why.'
me: "are you joking?"
fmr coworker: "um... I didn't... I don't think so."
me: "don't you think maybe it has to do with the fact that tomorrow's Monday and we have no place to be?"
fmr coworker: "oh... um... yeah... you might be right about that."

(i roll my eyes)

two hours later.

me: "oh my god i could just crawl out of my skin."
Loopy: "poor baby."
me: "i'm so fucking anxious. maybe i forgot my meds or something... i feel like i must have forgotten my meds."
Loopy: *snort* "yeah right."
me: "but i can't have forgotten them, i'm sure i took them..... ohhhhhhhhhhh."

(we both roll our eyes)

No comments: