hmmmmmmmmm.......: i didn't know we had Iran in the first place...

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

i didn't know we had Iran in the first place...

And on a slightly lighter note, I noticed a New York Times editorial titled, "Have We Already Lost Iran?" (The editorial itself seems interesting, though in my current mood I didn't read past the first page, uncharacteristic as that is!)

Hmmm. Have you tried between the couch cushions? In the pockets of jackets you haven't worn since the weather warmed up? Under the seat in the car?

Cuz if you have, and you still can't find Iran, I got nuthin.

(I read this to Loopy who patted the dog's head and asked, "What about you? Did you eat Iran?")

1 comment:

Ang said...

Speaking of Iran, do you remember that buttery, crunchy, brittle-type stuff you brought back? That was fantastic.

I've been thinking about those old days lately. The old gang has dwindled to almost nothing - starting this fall, I'm on my own! Very, very weird feeling. I keep having distraction fantasies about all of us going to dinner & etc. Anyway.