hmmmmmmmmm.......: anti-depressants and other drugs

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

anti-depressants and other drugs

chocolate cake the size of your head: definitely an anti-depressant.

saw the shrink today and she said I'm taking too much of one of my meds.

that's why i'm doing things like falling asleep in class - one time, i actually fell asleep while standing up and writing on the board. also fell asleep several times during a field trip today, while we were listening to the proceedings of the seventh circuit court; one time I almost fell out of my seat (my students looked at me disapprovingly - I had admonished them to be quiet and not embarrass the school, and here it was the teacher who was embarrassing everyone!).

then there's the sleep-driving, but we don't like to talk about that too much because it (understandably) upsets Loopy.

another anti-depressant? wikipedia. (for me anyway!) in response to a friend's comment on my flickr pix, I've been wiki-ing about Persian Gardens and trying to figure out what influence/connection there is between them and the Alhambra's Generalife gardens. I mean, they're both Islamic-architecture-related, but they're a continent away from each other, so I'm wondering, how exactly does the connection work in space and time? I'll let you know if I figure it out. :-)
My pic of the Naranj-e-stan ("Orangery") Gardens in Shiraz (ever wonder why oranges are "naranja" in Spanish? yeah).A pic from the Alhambra's website


And now... a nap.



No comments: