hmmmmmmmmm.......: inspired by Ang

Friday, July 28, 2006

inspired by Ang

Ang posted this really great post about things she used to like and now doesn't, things she used to not like and now does, etc. Here is my response....

Things I used to like but don't anymore:
  • school
  • reading fiction (truth is stranger than, and more interesting too!)
  • cramming a weekend with non-stop social activity
  • sweet alcoholic drinks (peppermint schnapps, bailey's & cream)
  • fried eggplant
  • wearing long skirts with high-top converse sneakers

Things I didn't used to like, but now do:
  • avocados
  • eggs (both these are a texture thing)
  • really cold weather
  • being alone sometimes
  • watching TV

Things I didn't like in the past, and still don't like:
  • peas
  • being imitated in a mocking voice
  • Israel invading Lebanon

Things I always liked:
  • Madonna (so sue me)
  • lying around the house all day
  • uh... I dunno... ice cream?

No comments: