hmmmmmmmmm.......: Loopy made me get up and she's still asleep.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Loopy made me get up and she's still asleep.

It's so unfair. But I don't really mind, because after all, how could I object to having more time to screw around on the computer?

Hey, Ang, according to OK Cupid it turns out I am "the Maid of Honor." Hah!

Ah, I hear water running. Maybe soon we'll get some breakfast. Maybe at the General Store in Spring Green, which is another reason to be glad we're home. I like fish--even for breakfast--but I've had fish almost every meal almost every day for a month, so I will definitely enjoy a nice piece of quiche. Yay!

3 comments:

miriam said...

welcome home, sweetie.

i missed ya.

love
miri

Ang said...

Maid of honor - "A perfect catch" - nice!

Welcome home. Can't wait to see you.

goblinbox said...

That so should be illegal. If I'M up, YOU'D better be up too! None of this waking-me-up and then stealing my warm spot under the covers crap!