hmmmmmmmmm.......: for some reason this song has been stuck in my head

Friday, July 15, 2005

for some reason this song has been stuck in my head

Who else has heard this song? Where did it come from? Was it on TV? Where did things come from before everything was on TV?

Little Bunny Foo-Foo, hoppin' through the forest
pickin' up the field mice & boppin' 'em on the head.

And along came the goooooood faaaaaairy. And she said....

"Little Bunny Foo-Foo, I don' wanna see you
pickin' up the field mice & boppin' 'em on the head."


That's all I remember.

Anyone else?

4 comments:

Chris said...

you know, i dunno. i remember learning that at some girl scout thing -- summer camp maybe? and i think it builds up to ending with some silly little pun.

*will go goggle this* to heck with tv -- how did we ever learn anything about anything before google?

Chris said...

here you go:
http://www.kididdles.com/mouseum/l007.html

Franklin said...

C wrote an profile of a singer named Kimya Dawson for an upcoming issue of The Believer magazine, and while he was working on it he told me she and her band (formerly called Moldy Peaches) did a cover of "Little Bunny Foo-Foo."

Which makes this the second adult reference to "Little Bunny Foo-Foo" that has popped up in my life in a very short time.

Which kinda freaks me out.

goblinbox said...

I learned slightly different words than you did.

A lot of kids' songs vary lyrically from region to region. For instance, the one about blowing up your teacher? My left-coast friends and I know totally different words than the midwestern kids learned!