hmmmmmmmmm.......: fury & whining

Friday, February 02, 2007

fury & whining

Lately i've been enraged all the time for no apparent reason. I threw my cell phone across the car because a friend got confused about the time difference between eastern and central time.

Loopy is being very patient with me and I don't feel even the slightest bit annoyed with her... but I'm getting tired of it.

It has been suggested that I'm just sick of being in Hershey, PA, watching wounds drain through tubes for the last 12 days. Could be. Now we're in O'Hare and the whole mess with the planes is such a pain that I'm too exhausted and disgusted/disheartened to even feel like complaining about it.

We'll be home soon. If the above-mentioned theory is correct I will be filled with peace and light. I am skeptical.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I have a whole meditation retreat this weekend where I can go just sit with my enraged self for hours and hours.

Lucky me.

1 comment:

goblinbox said...

I suggest glass therapy. I invented it. It's where you find some glass items you can live without, and you take them into the basement and THROW THEM AT THE WALL AS HARD AS YOU CAN. After breaking a few things, I always feel giddy and giggly. Then I feel proud of myself after I sweep it all up and throw it away. Try it! ;-)