hmmmmmmmmm.......: despite all the flickr-ing

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

despite all the flickr-ing

I have actually gotten some work done recently.

Yes, really! There has been a definite improvement in the amount of time I've spent actually working. I've even made perceptible progress. Maybe I should get the progress bars Loopy has for her knitting, & use them to keep track of all the stuff I have to do to get my teaching certification (a year late, in case you're counting). On second thought maybe not.

The whole Buddhism/meditation thing has been really helpful. I keep meaning to post about that, but whenever I'm thinking clearly enough to post about meditation, that means I'm thinking clearly enough to know I have more important stuff to do than post about meditation.

Soon, though. I promise.

No comments: