hmmmmmmmmm.......: Check it out....

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Check it out....

...this guy is knitting!

He looks like kind of a traditional guy. Is there such a thing as traditional Turkish knitting? I'll wait for Franklin to escape from his work crunch and enlighten us, since apparently he is reading all about the history of knitting.

This guy (in the picture) should be the poster child for "men who knit." Hee hee.

What? No, I didn't get anything done today. Shut up and leave me alone.

2 comments:

Franklin said...

I am totally supposed to be working on reunion pic #1,847, but instead I am taking a damn break. That's a neat picture.

There are theories apparently that knitting may have begun in Arabia and been carried to Europe by sailors, via the Mediterranean.

And there are some amazing Turkish color patterns in the Richard Rutt book. I wonder what this fellow is making.

birdfarm said...

Loopy & I looked at the large size photo and realized he has a pile of whatever-it-is, probably for sale, on the seat next to him. We think it might be a hat like the one he's wearing. Hmmm...