hmmmmmmmmm.......: star wars revelation

Sunday, May 30, 2004

star wars revelation

Harry Potter's coming on June 4, I hear!

I'm mildly excited about this--I'm not a huge fan but I do enjoy the films, and it's always fun to see the next one in a good series.

I'm much more excited about the release of the Return of the King DVD (though I'm more excited for the extended version, not sure when that's due out). But, I haven't bought it yet because our DVD player seems to be broken.

Due to this unforeseen glitch in my ongoing LOTR viewing, I've been watching Star Wars (on videotape) the last few days (watching fun stuff is my bribe/reward/inspiration to encourage myself to go downstairs and exercise). What a hoot! I always rant and rave about how the "new" Star Wars films (I & II) betray the profundity of the original, but for some reason, this time around it's pretty clear...

Star Wars wasn't really all that profound to begin with!


:-) Oh well.



I still love Princess Leia.
Which way to cell block AA-23????

No comments: