hmmmmmmmmm.......: no.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

no.

Awhile back I was angry on a photo shoot, n didn't want to do the assigned topic. I saw a particularly good "no," and started seeing more... the first batch were lost but I have these...



The "no" phase lasted about a month... as I worked through my fury at fate... It finally abated n I had no more urge to shoot "no"s. I could still do so but it would feel like cheating or forcing the issue... Too bad "yes" isn't posted nearly as often, nor "please," at least not in giant photographable letters."

I feel like that again today. Everything makes me feel cranky if not enraged. I resist the world! I refuse! I don't want to go one more step! I want to crawl under the covers and punch anyone who tries to come after me!

Think this has to do with my first day at crazy day camp?

Ya think?

No comments: