hmmmmmmmmm.......: Nicaragua note

Friday, June 16, 2006

Nicaragua note

Hiya folks
Just a quick note now (we arrived back in Managua early so we have a few minutes at the hotel before our next meeting)... I found out some WCCN people are reading my blog so I feel bad for saying yesterday was "more of the same." The truth is, I couldn't really think clearly because I was feeling really sick yesterday, and at that moment I couldn't remember what we had done, it was all a fog. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to worry anyone. But I skipped dinner and went to bed and slept for fourteen hours, so now I feel fine.

If you want to see some photos (and probably more intelligent commentary; I haven't had a chance to read it) check out Mark's blog!

1 comment:

Rebekah Ravenscroft-Scott said...

wow! thanks for the link to the pictures. yep, that's my baby, sleeping on the bus.

are you sure you're getting enough rest? i'm glad you got so much sleep last night!

the daily updates really help me imagine you having a great time. thanks!

i continue on my ususal path. two interviews today, and then another meeting tonight!

i bet you're picking up a lot of spanish, i'm jealous of that! both of us know just enough to order in restaurants but i'm sure your's is much better by now!

xoxo,
me