hmmmmmmmmm.......: don't think of it as a diet...

Friday, April 28, 2006

don't think of it as a diet...



...think of it as a newfound enthusiasm for tapas-style dining, that international food craze for "small plates" that's taken the world by storm!




In other news, I learned about my Chinese horoscope. I am a brown rabbit. I don't know what that means. But apparently, the unluckiest time in my life was ages 3-12. That seems about right. So, whew, that's over with--good news.

More good news: I got married at a lucky time, which will give me a long good marriage. The bad news: I won't be that lucky again til I'm 73.

3 comments:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello), I don't think your storm of small plates has reach us down under in New Zealand - yet !!!

goblinbox said...

Rice, toast, and celery? Ye gods.

Rebekah Ravenscroft-Scott said...

but why did you put the plates on the floor? oh, right, that's the counter - same tile! oy vey!