hmmmmmmmmm.......: on a lighter note...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

on a lighter note...

Lately I have been obsessed with Firefly, the TV show that was the basis for the movie Serenity. So yesterday I blew fifteen bucks on the action figure of one of the characters, the dumb muscle-man who occasionally shows a flicker of a softer side but mostly can be counted on for hilarious one-liners.

Here he is guarding my grandmother's tschotschkes from potential interlopers:



And here is tonight's sunset. Who says Arizona has all the good ones:

3 comments:

birdfarm said...

There was a comment here from someone named "ooranos." As I'm not familiar with the name, and the comment consisted only of a link, I assumed it was spam and deleted it.

If I was wrong, please post the comment again and tell us what the link is & why you posted it. Thanks!

Rebekah Ravenscroft-Scott said...

see what happens when i leave you at home alone!

oy vey!

birdfarm said...

Hey, don't underestimate what I got accomplished today--it took a lot of time and effort to get those guns to stay in his hands.