hmmmmmmmmm.......: "And if wishes was horses, we'd all be eatin' steak" *

Monday, January 16, 2006

"And if wishes was horses, we'd all be eatin' steak" *

Ah, Firefly.

As a present to Loopy, who is far far away in Chicago, and to Rachel, who is very cool, and to any other Firefly addicts out there, I present this little happy memory:


    Zoë: Where's River at now?

    Mal: In her room, which I'm thinking we bolt from the outside from now on.

    Wash: That's a little extreme, isn't it?

    Jayne: Anyone remember her coming at me with a butcher's knife?

    Wash: Wacky fun.

    Jayne: You wanna go, little man?

    Wash: Only if it's someplace with candlelight.

    Zoë: Sir, I know she's unpredictable, but I don't think she'd harm anyone.

    Jayne: Butcher's knife!

    Zoë: Anyone we can't spare.




Loopy got me the box set for xmas and we watched an episode every night while we were in AZ... it gave me something to look forward to every day, and every day around four or five o'clock I started looking forward... and Firefly never let me down.




*The title quote is from Jayne... of course.

No comments: