hmmmmmmmmm.......: melt

Monday, March 12, 2007

melt

springy coupla days here... muddy, drippy. lake's still frozen but water on top of the ice. i try to be cranky about the mud the dogs track in, but it's hard to be cranky about spring. saw two cranes today and a lot of red-wing blackbirds... wow. it'll be cold again, but, we're on the way...

OLIF (therapist) said today: "You really, really want to move to Chicago and get a job there... and I think this time you might actually give yourself what you want."

I had to ponder that for a while. There's a lot there... how things have worked in the past... haven't allowed myself to get what I want... hmmmm.

1 comment:

goblinbox said...

I figure it's either don't be cranky about the mud the dogs track in, or rouse oneself to towel off their feet whenever they come in.

Guess which approach wins?