hmmmmmmmmm.......: Loopy/extra-Loopy dialogue

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Loopy/extra-Loopy dialogue

Me: Lovey, wake up, it's time for your pills.

Loopy: Mmmmph.

Me: Lovey, wake up.

(pause)

Me: Wake up.

(pause)

Me: Lovey, wake up.

Loopy: Mmmmmmmrrrgggph.

Me: Are you awake? I don't wanna put the pills in your hand if you're not awake... there's a lot of them...

Loopy: (faintly) I'm.... awake...

(I put the pills in her hand)

Loopy: (faintly) I need.... water....

Me: I've got some ginger ale here... it's diet so it won't rot your teeth.*

Loopy: (takes a sip) (splutters) (really awake now) It's flat!

Me: It's just what I found in the living room, I'm sorry.

Loopy: In the ELEVATOR?

Me: (laughing) No, goofy, in the living room. (laughing) Yeah, I just found this in the elevator, so I thought I'd make you drink it.

Loopy: (laughing sleepily)

(pause)

Loopy: Now what?

Me: Now you take your pills!

Loopy: Where are they?

Me: In your hand, silly!

Loopy: Oh! (laughs, takes pills)

Me: This is going on the blog for sure!

2 comments:

goblinbox said...

Lovers stoned on meds: so adorable! *tee-hee*

birdfarm said...

hey, I'm not stoned! ... at least I think I'm not.....