hmmmmmmmmm.......: possibly the best...

Sunday, December 10, 2006

possibly the best...

1. Possibly the best blog post ever (no offense to all the other blog posts I've read in my lifetime): this recent post on Franklin's blog. Seriously. Go read it.

2. Possibly the best lasagna ever (no offense to all the other lasagnas I've eaten... well, okay, some offense to some of them): Angela's fan-TAS-tic veggie lasagna that she brought over today. Oh. My. God. It was delicious. We ate a third of it for dinner. And by "we" I mean me & Loopy. And by "a third" I am talking about the usual size of lasagna pan.

Angela and Franklin, thank you for doing your share to make life worth living.

2 comments:

Ang said...

Aww, I'm glad you guys liked it. Remember Like Water for Chocolate? Made with love...

miriam said...

wow. that truly is the best post i have read in a really long time. thank you!