hmmmmmmmmm.......: today was a little better

Friday, August 04, 2006

today was a little better

i have my exam in 9 hours. i have no idea what to expect. with a correspondance course, there's no TA to tell you about the short-answer section, the id's, whether you'll have to come up with the four types of allocation plan or whether it will give you the names and just ask you to describe them.

awwww crap.

just get it over with.

that didn't sound like "today was a little better."

i guess it was just less of a roller coaster and more of a... sitting under the rock really i guess. phooey.

Loopy IM'd me a couple minutes ago and cheered me up tho. Sure am lucky to have her in my corner... *blowing a kiss* thank you sweetie!!!

2 comments:

nadine said...

I used to like the day of the exam. Here it was and there was nothing more I could really do, and in a few hours that particular exam would be totally done with.

I know you have one more paper to write, but at least this is one down, one to go.

Jia You

birdfarm said...

Add gas, heh. Reminds me of my final week working on my thesis, across the courtyard from Sarah Allen. We would blink our lights at each other and talk on the phone at 4 a.m. during our all nighters, and meet for breakfast, which by the third day had a strangely hallucinogenic quality... We told each other "Jia You" a lot.

I don't feel like you describe until the exam gets started. Then there's *really* nothing more I can do, and the whole thing is *really* almost over. :-)