hmmmmmmmmm.......: really, really covered with snow

Saturday, December 03, 2005

really, really covered with snow

None of the photos came out well but maybe you can see how Gracie is completely covered with snow & ice. There are even little icicles coming down from her little chin.

Loopy commented that Gracie never seems to notice that she's covered with snow. Indeed, here she just wants to know if she can have her dinner now, if I'm quite finished taking silly pictures.






Monday we're going to Chicago to furnish the apartment. Mostly it'll be cast-offs from our house & E's—tho apparently he did some shopping, and I plan to hit Anthropologie and buy a ridiculously expensive and just generally ridiculous curtain, as the one extravagance to liven up the small room allotted to Loopy (& me too periodically). I hate packing and moving so I have been a huge pain all day.


Now we're nestled all snug in our bed watching TV. We were watching Jane Eyre ("last night, I had half a mind to demand whether you had bewitched my horse: I am not sure yet...." "Are you fond of presents, Miss Eyre?" "I hardly know, sir...they are generally thought pleasant things.") but we switched to Batman Forever ("Bats aren't rodents, Dr. Meridian," "The bat signal is not a beeper, Dr. Meridian." "It's the car, isn't it. Chicks dig the car.")

This is too much for my poor brain to keep up with, and so I must bid you adieu.

1 comment:

goblinbox said...

When I let Stella in yesterday, she had a half inch of big fluffy flakes all over her, she was like an ice dog!