hmmmmmmmmm.......: yes, another pointless post...

Monday, March 20, 2006

yes, another pointless post...

of course, I couldn't resist this quiz...

Your results:
You are Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)























Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
90%

Honest and a defender of the innocent.
You sometimes make mistakes in judgment
but you are generally good and
would protect your crew from harm.

Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
65%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
65%
Inara Serra (Companion)
60%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
60%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
45%
River (Stowaway)
35%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
20%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
15%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
0%
Alliance
0%

Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz




Glad to know I have more in common with a reaver than with Shepherd Book... I think it was when I answered "yes" to "are you crazy?"

This was entertaining but it was also always obvious which character they were talking about... "Are you good with machines?" "Do you like to play with toys?" etc. It didn't help that all the questions for each character were all in a row. But maybe that was the point....

3 comments:

Ang said...

I never watched Firefly or whatever, so I didn't know what I was answering, but apparently, even when I don't know it, I am the hooker. A smart hooker, but a hooker nonetheless. Oh well.

birdfarm said...

That's too funny. But she's much more than just a "smart hooker." Of all the characters, she's the most highly educated, best-dressed, most respected by society (in the world of the show), most "together" and comfortable with who she is--and definitely one of the two most attractive. So basically, the quiz's results say, "Ang, you are one extremely high-quality woman." And I concur. :-)

Ang said...

Niiiice!