hmmmmmmmmm.......: undiplomatically speaking...

Sunday, January 23, 2005

undiplomatically speaking...

I am trying to make my new blog, MadTeach, somewhat diplomatic, because I would kinda like it if that one becomes somewhat public--I would like to hear comments and feedback from other teachers, new and veteran, on teaching, would-be radical teaching, and on teaching in Madison especially. Since that means that people might know who I was, I am going to try to keep it (as I said) relatively diplomatic about other identifiable persons who may appear therein.

here, though, I will make bold to say...

ONLY ONE MORE DAY OF STUDENT TEACHING AND I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THAT

BITCH

OFF MY BACK!!!!!!


ahh, that felt good. i am sooooo sick of my supervising teacher. she has one set idea about how things should be done, and she absolutely cannot see value in anything different from her own way of thinking--whether it's my teaching ideas, or some kid's view of a book or story.

i'm probably (ok, definitely) being unfair and one-sided here, but that's what this blog is for.

thanks for sharing this moment with me!

1 comment:

Rebekah Ravenscroft-Scott said...

you're welcome, luvey :) xoxoxox