hmmmmmmmmm.......: they say she talks to Angel (er, Gracie)...

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

they say she talks to Angel (er, Gracie)...

Overheard, from the other room, where Loopy is knitting in bed and watching the Red Sox, who are still winning (whoooo-hoooo! yeah!!!)(ok sorry)....

"No... No! Stop it!......Go lay* down!"

"No, you can't help...."

"Stop it! no!..."

"You can't help, I'm telling you...... "

"No! Lay down! No!........doggies can't knit."

"Stop!!! it!!! .........."

"Graaaaacieeeee, you need thumbs for knitting...."

"Hey! Aaaah! Aaak! Stop iiitttt!!!! Give me the yarn! You can't have all the yarn!!!"

At this point I yelled, "Do you need help in there?"

Response: "I need he-e-e-e-e-e-elp.... Gracie took all the blue yarn and now I can't find it...."

*sigh* Certifiable indeed. ;-)



*yeah yeah, we know.

1 comment:

Vicky Simpleton said...

yay, it's nice to see you posting again. cute story, too.