hmmmmmmmmm.......: yes, I'm alive

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

yes, I'm alive

sorry I haven't been posting much. my recollection is that I posted about how I was totally cured now, for like the third time, and then I wasn't after all of course. And then I was too embarrassed to post. And then we had a flurry of houseguests and then we were in Chicago twice, and then I taught a couple lessons at my old student-teaching school, which seems to have restored me to some measure of self-confidence, and since then, I've actually been working pretty continuously, not screwing around at all... weird huh. I have a job fair on saturday and I just finished my resume. And next week I'm going to Nicaragua, yay!

Also my mom canceled her surgery and is being TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE. Blech.

I'm just posting this rapid catch-up because I finally have something funny to post which I'm gonna do separately. Although I might not have time....

THanks for askign where I was, Mush!!! It's nice to know you care. ;-) I'm convinced no one else will ever come back to read, now that I've been quiet so long... btu I'll try to post more in the future.

No comments: